Portal Information Tab
- Portal Name: How you'd like your portal to be Titled
- Welcome Message: Your welcome message will be displayed immediately upon logging in for any users. This message can be utilized to direct users to their learning tab or how to begin their courses etc. The existing Welcome Message will be shown but you can overwrite this to accommodate whatever you please. It is important to note that the Welcome Message is to not exceed 100 words. (Notes: If you want to delete the welcome message, just select all, click delete and then click enter, then scroll down and click save to save the changes)
- Sign Up Message: The message users see when signing up on this portal.
- Terms of Service: Any company Term of Service updates
- Alternative URL Login: User will be redirected to here when accessing your portal. E.g: http://example.com
- After logout redirect user to URL: User will be redirected to here after logging out from your portal. E.g: http://example.com
- Company Location
- Company Industry
The theme tab is where you can upload the pictures and choose the colors that will individualize your company's portal.
- Login Logo - Logo that will appear on the login page
- Login Background - Background Photo that will appear at Login Screen
To make your dashboard look the best you should upload a panoramic image and a more square image option. The following file types are supported PNG, JPG, GIF and max file size is 5MB.
- The "dashboard image: widescreen" is used for the dashboard header on tablets and PCs.
- The "dashboard image: portrait" is used for the dashboard header on mobile devices.
You can also choose to scale these photos to height or width.
- Dashboard Icon - Icon that will appear in the upper hand corner.
- Portal Color - Select the overall color for all buttons etc. on portal
- Where you can upload an image of your signature to be used on completion certificates for you learners. Optional.
Configuring your portal settings can allow or remove optional portal displays within your system.
From here, portal elements can be enabled/disabled:
- My recent courses - Continue learning / next assigned courses can be enabled/disabled from user dashboard
- Account Activities and reminders that sit on the dashboard
- Suggested courses for you - enables/disables recommended course block from user dashboard
- Invite User option
Enabled Applications: Ability to allow users to select Create Account when they arrive at your portal login page.
Also you can choose to Enable/disable the Go1 Marketplace.
Content Administrator Permissions
- If your portal has content administrator as role - you can give them specific permissions.
User Menus: Enable/Disable payment options for individual users.
Payment: Allow for the application of various payment options. These can enable users to request course purchase by their manager or portal administrator.
Course Authors: Author names will appear below each course or learning resource. These features can both enable/disable author name below courses, but can also provide all users with the ability to create content.
Course Layout: Configure the way you would like to be able to navigate between learning items and modules within courses.
- Here you can update your teams learning interest areas. To learn more click here.
Portal Content Selection Tab
This tab will determine what kind of content you can see on the explore page. To learn more click here.
This tab determines what kind of notifications are sent out from the portal. To learn more about notifications, click here.
Plan and Billing (Tab only Visible to Go1 Customers, not Content partners)
This section can assist in reviewing your current subscription status and user license availabilities. You can access information on how many users you can add within your license or perhaps request to upgrade your current plan.
Portal Settings > Plan and Billing
Setup Account Tab
This tab gives you an outline and plan on how to create and modify a great portal. Feel free to follow this map if you're a little stuck on how to create a great looking portal.