NEW: Search results page
The interface of the search results page (Explore) has been updated on all portals, for a more consistent search experience between different types of content. These refinements to search will simplify your content discovery process and create a seamless user experience across platforms.
The Updates explained:
Filters (All, Course, Events, Awards.....)
Filters have remained unchanged, however what items that were grouped as Learning Resources in the previous interface, have now been broken down into the individual resource types:
Filters (previously on left-side), are now responsive to the learning type you choose, for example the Where and When filters now exclusively sit under events.
All filter boxes are the same however we have separated Topics and Tags.
What is the difference?
- They are user-defined (locally on the portal) or defined by the Content Provider.
- GO1 has grouped content into 35 overarching topics using our Machine Learning data-base. These offer another level of formal categorisation to help narrow down your content search (outside of Author tags)!
- Examples: Customer Service, Health and Wellbeing, Legal and many more!
Users can apply
Tags or Topics to their search independently or together.
Quick actions on cards:
- The ‘Share’ option will no longer exist as a Quick Action on the Results Slat.
- Ability to Assign users to Awards from the 'Quick Actions' menu on a result slat.
Sort options no longer contains the Price (high or low).
This release compliments continuing updates GO1 is making the search experience on the platform.