Before you being:
- Content authors can request to share their content to Premium, and GO1 team will approve their sharing request.
Step-by-step process -
- Click on the 'Visibility and Access' button on the top right-hand side of the LO editor. This will open the visibility and access modal.
- In the 'Quick Add' section of the 'Visibility and Access' modal, you can see 'Premium'.
- Click on the 'Add button' opposite to 'Premium' in 'Quick Add' section.
- This will open a modal where a content author will need to enter the duration needed for completing the learning of the content. This field will not be visible if the content author has already provided duration in the editor. Enter the duration in the form of Days: Hours: Minutes.
- Select at least 1 'Distribution Tag' from the distribution tag list. It is mandatory to select at least 1 distribution tag. You can single click to select a tag and double click to remove the tag.
- Click on 'Submit to premium'.
Step-by-step process (In EAP)
We are depreciating the concept of distribution tags, and introducing "Topics" for your content. In the submission modal you will now need to select a 'Level-1 Topic' from the Level-1 topic list. It is mandatory to select 1 level-1 topic that is most relevant to your business. You can single click to select a topic.
After selecting a level-1 topic you'll see a list of level-2 topics that relate to yoru level 1 topic. At this stage, you can cancel this topic selection by clicking on (X) in front of the topic name. If you cancel the selection you'll get to see the list of Level-1 topics.
- It is mandatory to select 1 level-2 topic. You can single click to select a topic.
Now you'll see a list of level-3 topics (if there are any level-3 topics) after this action. You can cancel this topic selection by clicking on (X) in front of the topic name.
Select 1 'Level-3 Topic' from the Level-3 topics list or you can click on "SKIP" button at the bottom of the list.
- Selecting a level-3 topic is optional. You can single click to select a topic.
You'll see the 'Submit to Premium' button If you select a Level-2 topic that doesn't have any associated Level-3 topics.
Once you select 1 Level-1, 1 Level-2 and an optional Level-3 topic and once you are happy with the selection; you can click on the "Submit to Premium" button.
After this step, 'Premium' entry will be added to the current access section with 'Pending Approval' status.
The learning item will become available only when this request is approved by the GO1 team and the status for Premium entry will then change to Live.