At the top of the Insights page you will see a block of 4 user statistics related to your portal.
(1) The stats from the block are compared last 30 days against previous 30 days.
- New users: Only accounts for active users.
- Enrolments: Includes course, standalone learning item and award enrolments.
- Completions: Accounts for courses, standalone learning items and awards, where the enrolments with status is completed (Passed/Not passed).
- Overdue: Only accounts for enrolments which are overdue 1 day.
(2) Is the number of records created in last 30 days.
(3) Is the number of records created in previous 30 days.
Selecting (4) will navigate you to associated reports from Administer with default filtering for last 30 days.
User tip: Select View Overdue to view overdue enrolments and send reminder notifications to your Learners.
(1) You will see a list of the most popular topics for your industry and region. These are calculated and then sorted by the average of all enrolments which were created from portals with the same industry and region as yours.
You can select the topic name or (3) Explore to navigate to the search results page with the results pre-filtered by the topic.
(2) Portal usage: There are 3 level of a portal usage on a topic: Low, Average and High.
(4) Explore in portal selection: Selecting this quick action will navigate you to GO1 content custom selection page with the results pre-filtered by the topic.
Increase your usage
View recommendations for 2 topics (at maximum) that your team has low or medium engagement with and sorted by Industry Average (1).
(2) There are maximum 6 suggested courses will be surfaced for each topic. The list consist of courses that are currently visible to your Learners via Explore and sorted by number of enrolments for each course.
- You can select the course title or course image to quickly review the course.
You can quickly assign a course to users by selecting (3).
From Assign to users popup:
- Select (1) to search for active users on your portal and
- Select (2) to specify a due date - this is optional. If you specify a due date, the Learners will receive an email and in-app notification to remind them if they haven't finished their assigned courses by that due date.
- If a selected Learner was assigned to the course previously, the due date from (2) will override the old one.
You can quickly assign a course to a group of users by selecting (4). From Assign to group popup:
- Select (1) to search for a Group which you haven't assigned the course to previously.
- Select (2) to specify a due date if you want to force group members. If you specify a due date, the Learners will receive an email and in-app notification to remind them if they haven't finished their assigned courses by that due date.
Add content to your portal
(1) View content recommendations for up to 2 topics that your team has low or medium engagement with that are not currently in your content portal selection.
(2) There are maximum 6 suggested courses that will be surfaced for each topic. The list consist of courses will not currently be visible to your Learners via Explore. You can select the course title or content image to quickly review the content.
From the course overview page, you can select (1) to quickly add a course to your Portal Custom Content Selection or you can select the plus icon (4) from the Insight page.
Reminder: To have better recommendation, you should update your Company location and Company industry from your Portal Information settings.
How can I contribute to this release?
We want to hear your feedback on the Insights tab! Please submit feedback via our Public ProductBoard Portal.
How to use our feedback feature?
When will this release be live?
The team are still finalising some details - it will be live as soon as its ready! Look out for the insights tab in your portal - when its live!