In this tutorial you will learn how to import enrollments from a CSV file into your GO1 Portal. Occasionally, you may come to a situation where you need to enroll a lot of users into one course. Instead of going through the semi-tedious work of enrolling each user, you can do it all in bulk!
To import your enrollments:
- Start by going Administer page which can be found by clicking your name in the right hand corner
- Next, click on the 'Enrollments' tab.
- Once you are in the Enrollments tab, click on the "Import" button located towards the upper right side of the Enrollments page.
- Upon clicking this button, a pop up box shall appear that asks you to Find a Course. Find the course in question and select it.
- You will then be asked to upload a CSV file with the data on enrollments for this course. This will then be reflected on the enrollments page upon successfully uploading the file.
- You can only create new enrollments in bulk, you cannot update enrollments in bulk
- It is crucial to upload the CSV file with the correct column formatting, if this is not correct; your file will not upload successfully. To ensure you have the correct formatting - please download the Sample CSV file located at the bottom left of the upload CSV File popup.
Why has my CSV Upload Failed?