The aim of this guide is to walk through how to set up a private developer's app in your Go1 Platform.
The developer's app will generate your API keys, which comprise of a
callback_url. You can use your API keys to authenticate with Go1 and make requests to the API.
As an Administrator within a Go1 Platform, select your avatar, then Integrations from the menu.
2. From the navigation within Integrations, select Developers.
3. Tap + Create App
4. Enter your
App Name, and
5. Select the
Create Application button.
6. You'll see a newly created app appear containing a set of API keys;
7. Congratulations, you're ready to use your developer app!
Have questions? Reach out to our friendly 24/7 support team through the live chat, or see the Go1 developer hub for further technical details on the Go1 API.
2. Go1 uses the standard OAuth 2.0 protocol to provide authentication and authorization. Check out this page.
4. Partners/Multiple tenants guide: