After you create your Go1 Platform, you will arrive at your Dashboard.
- Every-time you log in, you will land at the dashboard.
- From the dashboard, you can navigate to all areas of the system.
- You can always come back to the dashboard - by selecting the logo/icon in the top left corner of the page.
- Search bar: sits on the top navigation (visible from all pages within the platform). It expands when you begin searching.
- Explore and Groups: key functions available from the left-side of the top navigation.
You’ll find tabs in the top right of your page:
- My Learning: This page allows users to find all learning they have enrolled into or has been assigned to them, plus a list of completed learning.
- My Team: This page summarises the activity of a manger's team, so to enable better tracking of learner activity against their goals.
- My Teaching: This page features a list of student submissions that need the tutor to mark. It also contains a list of content created on the portal.
- Notification bell: Discussion and notes.
- Profile picture / initials: This contains a drop-down menu leading to other functions on the portal.
You will also see standard welcome message at the top of the page (which is editable).
Lower portion of dashboard:
The first time you log in you will also see:
- A prompt to complete your personal learning profile
- Account activities and reminders (can be switched off from settings)
- Invite user option (can be switched off from settings)
Once you begin learning the dashboard will update - so you can also see in the middle of the dashboard and overview of:
- Content your started learning and should continue
- Next assigned learning
- Recommendations tailored to your topics