An interactive file can be created as a Standalone LI within you portal to further enhance your training program or it can be an item re-used across your courses.
To begin, select a learning item for creation
- Login to the portal as an Admin user.
- Go to 'My Teaching' section and then to the 'Resources' section.
- Click on the 'Create' button on the left-hand side of the screen.
- You'll get to see learning-items to select.
Creating an Interactive type:
Once in the edit mode you will see this screen and you can add/update the following fields:
- Add Cover Image: Content Author can upload or drag and drop a cover image that can be in .png, .jpeg.
- Add Title: Content Author can add title or name for the content in this field.
- Add a description to the learning item.
- Add interactive file: In this field, you can upload the interactive type file. Interactive files require the uploading of a .zip file for supported file formats including: SCORM, TinCan, xAPI, AICC.
Add Interactive preview image file.
- This preview image file can be replaced by using replace image button.
- Already uploaded preview image can be deleted using the delete button in front of the preview image.
- Select whether content is mobile Optimised - If the content in the SCORM can be played on a mobile device, the content author can check the box next to Mobile optimised.
- Select whether content is WCAG 2.0 AA compliant - If the content in the SCORM is WCAG 2.00 AA compliant, the content author can check the box next to WCAG 2.0 AA compliant field.
- Select whether content is Assessable - If the content in the SCORM is assessable, the content author can check the box next to Assessable.
- Add duration: Content Author can add duration in Days: Hours: Minutes format. If Content Author adds duration in minutes or hours; the editor will automatically convert that into Days: Hours: Minutes format.
- Add Price: To add price select currency. For the portals having their location set to 'Australia' will get to select a field 'Include tax'. Upon selecting that field you can enter the tax in the 'Enter tax' field
- Add language: The default language set to the language set for the portal. User can change the language by selecting them from the language dropdown.
- Add Tags: These are the Author tags entered by the content author. This is a free field to enter and is not case sensitive. User can add multiple tags. User can delete them from the list using the "X" button next to the added tag.
- Add Author: When the editor is opened for the first time it gets the current Portal user set to the default user. User can delete this author using the "X" button next to the content author's name. User can select another content author using the add field.