Enhance your training program with lectures, podcasts, music, audio books and more, through our new Audio learning type!
Navigating to a Standalone Audio Learning Item
Once you are logged into your GO1 portal:
- Go to 'My Teaching' section and then to the 'Resources' section.
- Click on the 'Create' button on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select 'Audio'
Building out a Standalone Audio Learning Item
Once in the edit mode you will see this screen and you can add/update the following fields where you can:
- Add a Title and Description
- Upload the audio file by either dragging and dropping onto the upload bar, or by choosing a file locally on your computer. The following file types are supported: MP3, OGG, WAV
Ready to review?
Once the file has uploaded, you can preview the audio.
- Add duration so your learners know how much time to set aside
- Add tags to your Audio item so that your learners can easily discover this learning.
- Once your Audio learning item has its Visibility and Access logic set, select Done.
- Select Get Started to see the content from the learner's perspective to review before publishing.
At the bottom of the Details tab in the build tool, you have the ability to add additional Authors, who can access the Standalone LI before it has been made access to the wider users. This allows you to collaborate more effectively with other users!
What do my learners see once Audio is published?
Your learners will be able to see the Audio file with the familiar 1Player experience. They can:
- Play and pause the audio
- Skip ahead and back within the audio by 10 seconds
- Return to the beginning of the audio
- Increase and decrease the speed
Audio learning items can be browsed through Explore, and the content can be assigned to individuals or Groups, or include it as part of the resources within a Course or an Award.