Go1 Portals support the ability for users to re-enroll in learning content, and store a record of these multiple enrollments.
Administrators, Content Administrators and Managers now have the ability to access a record of historical course enrollments as a downloadable CSV.
To access these records, select your user account avatar from the top navigation, followed by: Administer
From the Administration Dashboard, select the tab: Enrollments. This will take you to the Administer > Enrollments report.
In order to access the record of all enrollments completed against a course, select the button: Export all course records from the top right of the report.
An Export Options popup will open, allowing you to set the parameters of your export:
- All users or one specific user
- All courses or one specific course
- All time, or enrollments completed within a date range
Once you have set the parameters, select the button: Export.
The associated course enrollment records will be compiled and a link to the CSV file of these records will be emailed to you.
From the email notification, select to download the file and open it within a spreadsheet program, such as Microsoft Excel. Each corresponding enrollment will be a row within the CSV file, containing the information:
- ID: the unique identifier for that enrollment
- Course ID: the unique identifier for that course
- Title: the name of the course
- Type: the type of learning content, this will always say Course
- Email: the email address of the learner associated with that enrollment
- User Name: the name of the learner associated with that enrollment
- Status: the status of the learner's enrollment in that course, this will always say Completed
- Pass: whether the learner passed or failed their enrollment in that course
- Start Date: the date the learner was enrolled
- End Date: the date the learner's enrollment changed to Completed
What do I need to know?
- The Administer > Enrollments report surfaces the records of learning completed by users on your Go1 Portal. If learners have enrolled a course multiple times, only their most recent enrollment will show within this report.
- Whilst this report shows enrollments against courses, standalone learning items and awards, the Export all course enrollments function is specific to course enrollments; it will not contain the enrollments for standalone learning items or awards
- Administer > Enrollments shows enrollments of all statuses: Not started, In Progress, Completed. The Export all course enrollments function is for Completed enrollments only; it will not show current, active enrollments.
If you have any questions or feedback regarding this function, don't hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 support team for further assistance.