For the times when you and your learners want to discover something new to learn, Go1 is proud to offer Playlists.
Go1 Playlists are collections of hand-picked courses from the Go1 Content Hub, carefully curated across a range of popular topics. You and your learners can browse these Playlists for inspiration on what to learn next.
Administrators of Go1 Portals can also create your own Playlists, allowing for both courses created by your organization, and content from the Go1 Content Hub to be grouped into categories as defined by you. Playlists are therefore a powerful tool in the content curation process, saving you valuable time.
Promote this feature internally to your learners using this downloadable poster.
How do I navigate to Playlists?
From your Dashboard
- Navigate to the home page of your Go1 Portal, also known as the Learner Dashboard, by selecting the logo from the top left of the navigation.
- From the Learner Dashboard, scroll down to the section labelled Featured Playlists.
- Scroll through the selection of Playlists, then select the title of a Playlist to find out more, or click View all to see all of the Playlists available from your Go1 Portal.
- Select Explore from the top navigation within your Go1 Portal.
- If you have access to the Explore Dashboard, through which you can browse content Topics, select the View all button to the right of the selection of topics in order to access the Explore Search Results page.
- From the Explore Search Results page, select the tab Playlists
- A number will display to the right of the Playlists tab, this is a tally of the number of Playlists available to all of the learners of your Go1 Portal.
Saving a Playlist to My Learning
You might want to come back to watch the content within your Playlists at a more convenient time!
- Hover or tap on a Playlist card to view the save icon for that Playlist
- Select the save icon
- You will see a confirmation message indicating it is Added to My Learning.
4. You can remove a Playlist from My Learning by deselecting this same icon.
5. Navigate to My Learning and select the Saved tab to view the Playlists you have saved.
The Save button is also available from the Overview of each Playlist:
Consuming content from a Playlist
- A Playlist contains an overview of the topic and content within, total duration, and the number of pieces of content within.
- Scroll down to see the list of learning items which includes title, duration, and provider.
- When you see a course you're interested in, you can select its image to find out more, and start learning!
Who has access to Playlists?
- Featured Playlists are available to learners on Go1 Portal which are subscribed to Go1 Premium, and where the portal content selection contains more than 10,000 items.
- Some Playlists might include grayed out content - these are learning items that have been excluded from your Go1 Portal by the Go1 Portal Administrators within your organisation, through the portal content selection settings.
- Ask your Portal Administrator for assistance with subscribing your organisation to Go1 Premium, or updating the content selection to include all subscribed content in order to access this feature, along with many other cool benefits.
Start a conversation
Do you have any questions or feedback on Playlists, or would you like to suggest a Playlist for Go1 to include? We're here to chat. Please reach out to our friendly 24/7 support team through the live chat, or contact your Customer Success Manager today.