What are GO1 Playlists?
For the times when you and your learners want to discover something new to learn, GO1 is proud to offer Playlists.
Playlists are expertly curated collections of GO1 Premium content, surfacing top picks against our most commonly requested topics. Playlists can assist your curation process, saving you valuable time.
Promote this feature internally to your learners using this downloadable poster.
How do I navigate to Playlists?
- Navigate to the home page of your GO1 Portal, also known as the Learner Dashboard, by selecting the logo from the top left of the navigation.
- From the Learner Dashboard, scroll down to the section labelled Featured Playlists.
- Scroll through the selection of Playlists, then select the title of a Playlist to find out more.
Saving a Playlist to My Learning
You might want to come back to watch the content within your Playlists at a more convenient time!
- Save a playlist straight to your My Learning tab by selecting the save icon on the Playlist card, under the title.
- You will see a confirmation message indicating it is Added to My Learning.
- You can remove a Playlist from My Learning by deselecting this same icon.
4. Navigate to My Learning to view the Playlists you have Saved:
Consuming content from a Playlist
- A Playlist contains an overview of the topic and content within, total duration, and the number of pieces of content within.
- Scroll down to see the list of learning items which includes title, duration, and provider.
3. When you see a course you're interested in, you can select its image to find out more, and start learning!
Can I build my own Playlists?
With this first iteration - we are focusing on bringing you content direct to your learners. In the coming weeks, all users will be able to create their own unique Playlists!
Who has access to Playlists?
- Featured Playlists are available to learners on GO1 Portal which are subscribed to GO1 Premium, and where the portal content selection contains more than 10,000 items.
- Some Playlists might include grayed out content - these are learning items that have been excluded from your GO1 Portal by the GO1 Portal Administrators within your organisation, through the portal content selection settings.
- Ask your Portal Administrator for assistance with subscribing your organisation to GO1 Premium, or updating the content selection to include all subscribed content in order to access this feature, along with many other cool benefits.
Start a conversation
Do you have any questions or feedback on Playlists, or would you like to suggest a Playlist for GO1 to include? We're here to chat. Please reach out to our friendly 24/7 support team through the live chat, or contact your Customer Success Manager today.