The Go1 Content Hub enables you as the administrator more visibility and control over your library subscription so you can browse, curate, and export in-bulk with ease! This article covers the steps you need to surface Go1 Content Hub resources within your own LMS, HRIS, or Unified Communication tool.
If you are looking for instructions on how to use the Content Dashabord to allow access for learners within the Go1 Platform or Microsoft Share, click here.
How to export content
- Navigate to your Go1 Platform and log in with an Administrator account.
If you are not familiar with the address or access details for your Go1 Platform, please contact your Customer Success Manager for assistance.
- Access the Content Dashboard by clicking on your name or picture in the top right-hand corner, and select 'Content.'
- Search for resources using the search and filter tools provided.
- Once you have shortlisted the resources you would like to export, select them by either:
a. Clicking on the checkbox for the individual resources
b. Or adding specific filters and clicking the ‘Select All’ checkbox
- Once you’ve made your selection, press ‘Export All Results’. You will be presented with two types of information to download: ‘Metadata’, and ‘SCORM files’:
a. Select ‘Metadata’ for course descriptions, duration, and relevant learning outcomes. This information will export in .csv format.
b. Select ‘SCORM files’ to export the actual course files, which will export as zip files.
- In time, you will receive an email containing links to the SCORM files and metadata which includes course descriptions, durations, and relevant learning outcomes.
You can choose to export the full library available to you in one go, or pull relevant content over in phases; whichever best suits the frequency of your learning initiatives. The Content Hub gives you the flexibility to export as and when you need!