In this tutorial you will learn how to track an individual's learning record.
To View an individuals Learning:
- Start by going to the Administer page located in the drop down under your name in the top right of the dashboard page.
- From the Administer page - click on the Tab titled ' Users'.
- Once inside the Users tab you will now have the ability to view all your users on your portal.
- To track an individual's learning, simply click into the user you wish to report on by clicking on the learner's name.
- From here you will now be able to visually see all of the learning records associated to that learner via 'Completed, Assigned, In-Progress or Awards' courses.
You can also view all enrollments as a list instead, by going into Administer -> Enrollments and searching the user’s name.