Before you begin:
- Access Course Editing page
- Select Details tab
Add/Edit course image
To upload course picture
- Select to Upload Image
- See computer local file opened and select an image
- Select Open
Add/Edit course price with tax
- Input Price
- Enable Include Tax checkbox
- Input percentage of tax
- See the total price included tax
If the Price = 0 , then the 'Include Tax' will be disabled. This is because there is no price to tax.
The user can also change the 'Currency' on the Price field by using currency drop-down list next to input value.
You can only receive payment if you have a Stripe account.
From the setting tab, you can also update:
- Title and Description
- Duration: Here you can provide an estimate for the length of the course duration in hours. This will display in the course before starting.
- Tags: Tags can be added to assist with the search functionality within Explore.
- Language: Specify the language your course is in. This will determine where it appears in Explore.
- Author: - Author of course whose name can appear at the bottom of a course if allowed
Pro-tip: If there is no 'Optional' label next to the fields, it means that the field is Mandatory.