The Go1 Content Dashboard enables you as the administrator more visibility and control over your library subscription so you can browse, curate, and push training to your learners right within the Go1 Platform.
If you are looking for instructions on how to use the Content Dashboard to export courses to host in your own LMS, click here.
Ensuring full access to the Go1 Content Library
1. Access the Content Dashboard by clicking on your name or picture in the top right-hand corner, and select 'Content.'
2. To provide your learners full access to the Go1 Content Hub from within Explore, all you need to do is enable the “auto-add” feature. This will also ensure learners have immediate access to newly published courses as they are added to the Go1 Content Hub:
Limiting full access to the Go1 Content Hub
If you wish to be more prescriptive in what you share to learners, and you have disabled the ‘auto-add’ feature, you can disable unlimited access to the Content Hub by either:
1. Selecting individual courses:
2. Or adding specific filters and pressing the ‘Select All’ checkbox:
- You can freely switch between “auto-add on” and “auto-add off” without erasing prior curated selections.
- Whether you choose to show the full Content Hub or a curated selection, only resources that have been enabled in the Content Dashboard will surface in 3rd party integrations such as Microsoft Search.