Setting up your FlareHR x Go1 Platform integration
Before you start
- Ensure you have access to the Go1 Platform so you can connect the two systems. You will need to have Go1 Platform Administrator access to the system; speak to your Customer Success Manager if you are not yet set up with this access.
- You will need to gather the API Keys from FlareHR. Reach out to their Customer Success Team who will provide these to you.
Connecting FlareHR to the Go1 Platform
- Navigate to your avatar in the top right-hand corner of your screen and select ‘Integrations’ from the side panel:
2. On the integrations page, enable the ‘Flare’ integration, then select ‘Flare’, on the left side panel to begin the configuration:
3. Enter your API keys provided by Flare, and select submit. The setup will begin processing, which may take several minutes (feel free to leave the page and come back later):
4. Once a connection has been made successfully, you will see the INTEGRATION LIVE confirmation. This means the integration has been set up and is ready to use:
You have set up the integration successfully, and now you are ready to use it!
To learn how to get the most out of this integration, refer to our article 'FlareHR: How is a user created in the Go1 Platform?'
Have any questions or comments?
Please don't hesitate to contact us through our live 24/7 support or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.