We believe in accomodating the systems and platforms already in use within your organisation, and providing the best, lowest friction means for your employees to access learning.
If you would like to access the deliver learning through your own Learning Management System (LMS), you can do so by exporting the learning content from your GO1 Portal as SCORM or xAPI (TinCan) packages, then uploading those packages into your LMS.
In this tutorial you will learn how to export a SCORM or xAPI (TinCan) Package.
We will make a GO1 Portal available to you so that you can browse the learning available through GO1 Premium, and curate the content you wish to use.
In order to download content you wish to use, please first check that your GO1 Portal has the SCORM and xAPI export add-on integration enabled.
You can find the SCORM and xAPI settings by selecting your user account's avatar from the top navigation, followed by Integrations.
From the list of available Add-on integrations, locate the SCORM and xAPI section and select the toggle so that it is ON.
Once enabled, select SCORM and xAPI from the Add-ons menu. From the SCORM and xAPI page, select the button Generate Application ID to activate.
Now that the SCORM and xAPI add-on is enabled, you can download SCORM and xAPI packages for the learning content on your portal.
Export learning content as a SCORM or xAPI package
Navigate to Explore from the top navigation and search for the content you wish to download. Find more about searching for content.
Once you have located the content you wish to download:
- Select the more (...) button from the slat for that item of content
- Select the option: Settings
- You will navigate to the Settings available for that item of learning.
- Select the tab: ""
- You will have the option to download that item of learning content as a SCORM package, an xAPI file, or to publish to an LTI.
- Once you have selected to download to SCORM or xAPI, the zip file will download you your computer, ready for upload into your Learning Management System.
- If you choose an item that doesn't have the settings option, simply click on the item to access the overview page and find the settings tab.
Note: If the SCORM and xAPI Add-On is not enabled, the Publish/Share tab will display as follows:
Lots to download?
If you have a large number of items of learning content to download, please contact your customer success manager for assistance.
For any questions or feedback on the experience downloading content from your GO1 Portal, please reach out to our friendly 24/7 support team through our live chat.